It has been a stressful time for the family over the past few months, but one person has remained cheerful throughout, oblivious to the battles that are being fought on her behalf to get equipment she needs and long term support.
As you know I keep a video diary whenever possible so that we can look back and see the progress that Jess is making. I thought I would share a couple of these with you so that you can see for yourself my reasons to be cheerful. To the person who does not know Jess and the prognosis that was given in the early years these things might not seem that remarkable, but to us they are milestones.
The best I have saved till last, it is longer than the others but I hope you stay with it. This was taken a couple of days ago and until then Jess had only shown an interest in this simple shape toy by using it to chew on. I am so glad that I decided to give it another go and was filming at the time. She clearly understands what I am asking her to do (apologies for my excessive use of the phrase ‘where’s the circle’!)
Thank you for watching.
And finally…………….
Please vote for our support group SWAN UK in the National Lottery Awards
It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
Charles Spurgeon Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading - please feel free to leave a comment.